Dr. Naveed Rauf
Dr. Naveed Rauf joined Gargash hospital with 9 years of extensive experience in cardiology and a total 18 years of experience. He did his MBBS from Pakistan and MD Cardiology from the top merit university King Edward medical university. In Pakistan, he worked in Mayo Hospital which is one of the largest 3000-bed hospital. He also worked in Seychelles for 2 years as an in charge and currently he is the visiting consultant over there.
Dr. Naveed is an expert in managing cases related to hypertension, ischemic heart disease, dyslipidemia, metabolic syndromes, congenital heart diseases, heart failure, arrhythmias, and interpretation of EKG. Evaluation of symptoms like chest pain, palpitations, shortness of breath, syncopal episodes, and fatigue. Dr. Naveed is also conducting pre-surgical assessment for anesthesia.
- DHA License Specialist Cardiologist
- Pakistan Medical and Dental Council License Consultant Cardiologist
- Seychelles Medical and Dental Council Consultant Cardiologist
- Diploma the Echo Masterclass University of Vienna and Austrian Society of Cardiology
- Interpretation of EKG
- Treadmill/ Stress Test
- Holter Monitoring
- Event recorder
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
Book an Appointment