Dr. Younis Khalid
Dr Yonis is an Associate Professor of pediatrics and neonatology in teaching hospitals in Egypt. He earned his M.B , B.Ch. / Master’s Degree in pediatrics from Ain Shams university , and he earned Doctorate degree (M.D.) in pediatric and neonatology from Al Azhar university , Cairo .
Dr Younes earned his experience from Ain Shams, Al Azhar university hospitals and from teaching hospitals. He has long experience in the gulf countries, KSA, and UAE. He has around 10 researches all in neonatology .
Dr Younis started his professional job in UAE from April 2009 till now in very famous and pioneer private hospitals in both Abu Dhabi and Dubai . He helped to save hundreds of critically ill and high risks both new-born and children in both NICU and PICU.
Pediatric neonatology intensive care (NICU/ PICU)
- Run tertiary NICU
- Managing all premature and low birth weight from age of viability >23w +6 gestational age with early diagnosis and dealing with complications of prematurity such as NEC, ROP, RDS, and other complications
Managing all high-risk new-borns as:
- Neonatal sepsis
- Persistent hypoglycaemia
- Babies with congenital anomalies, etc
- Doing all procedures in NICU.
- Admitting infants and children from age of 28 days to 13 years with a severe critical illness like DKA, respiratory distress and failure, MIS-C, status asthmaticus, status epilepticus, drowning, and post-surgical care.
- Accepting all referrals from other hospitals for both tertiary PICU and NICU care.
Run pediatric clinic:
- Routine care
- Seeing pediatric patients
- Assessing growth and development
- Ward admission of pediatric patients.
Book an Appointment