Dr. Basil is a highly skilled OB-GYN and laparoscopic surgeon with a special experience in advanced minimal surgeries. He has operated the first case of robotic myomectomy and hysterectomy using the CMR-Versie's robotic system in the Middle East. He has an outstanding expertise in emergency obstetrics and high-risk pregnancy.
QUALIFICATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- Arab Board In OBS& GYN
- Syrian Board In OBS&GYN
- Diploma In Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery - PIUS hospital Oldenburg Germany
- Diploma In Advanced Gynaecological Laparoscopic Surgery -Charitee Hospital Berlin German
- Diploma In Robotic Surgery -CMR-VERSIUS SYSTEM.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Total and subtotal Laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic myomectomy
- Laparoscopic management of ovarian masses
- Laparoscopic management of pelvic organs prolapse and stress urinary incontinence
- Laparoscopic cervical cerclage for cervical insufficiency
- Laparoscopic management of endometriosis disease
- Laparoscopic tubal ligation and re-anastomosis.
- Diagnostic and Surgical hysteroscopy (myomectomy, polypectomy, uterine malformations)
CLASSICAL OBSTETRICAL AND GYNECOLOGIC PROCEDURES :
- Normal and operative vaginal delivery
- Caesarean section
- Surgical management of post-partum hemorrhage
- Abdominal and vaginal hysterectomy and myomectomy .
- vaginal repair of cystocele and rectocele
- plastic and cosmetic genecology: (surgical vaginal tightening, labia reduction)
- diagnosis and and management of female subfertility
- colposcopy and management of precancerous cervical lesions