Dr.Abdulrahman Saadeddin is a Consultant Gastroenterologist with 13 years of experience in the field. His expertise lies in Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy and Pancreatico-biliary disease.
EDUCATION + TRAINING
Dr. Abdulrahman has done all his training in the UK, obtained MRCP ( Membership of Royal college of Physician-uk) in 2002, completed training in GI and obtained CCT ( Certificate of completion of training ) in GIM/Gastroenterology in September 2008, worked as a consultant gastroenterologist in the UK until he moved to BC, Canada where he worked as a consultant gastroenterologist at the University Hospital of Northern BC until November 2013, during which time he managed to establish the EUS (Endoscopic Ultrasound Service) at UHNBC, subsequently and then moved to New Zealand working as a consultant gastroenterologist in Tauranga Hospital.
- Advanced therapeutic ERCP
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic EUS ( Endoscopic Ultrasound)
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Upper GI Endoscopy , including meticulous assessment of UGI Tract prior to consideration of bariatric surgery, endoscopic resection of gastric and esophageal flat and sessile polypoid lesions, including EMR and ESD, management of Upper bleeding, esophageal stricture dilations , esophageal , gastric and duodenal stent insertion
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Colonoscopy, including high quality examination with high polyp detection rate, polypectomy, EMR ( Endoscopic Mucosal Resection ) of large colonic polypoid lesions, ESD ( Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection)
- Extensive experience in managing complex IBD ( inflammatory Bowel Disease ) and use of biologic therapy
- Management of Gastro Esophgeal Reflux Disease, and GI motility disorsers
- Wide experience in management of liver conditions, including acute and chronic liver diseases, with experience in pre and post liver transplant management and follow up