Ms. Farheen Mahetaji
Mrs. Farheen is a specialist physiotherapist from India. She has completed her Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy in 2017, followed by Masters of Physiotherapy in Neurology in 2019. She is also registered with Health Care Professional Council UK. She has around +3.5years of rich experience in her field.
Qualifications and Affiliations:
- Bachelors of Physiotherapy.
- Masters of Physiotherapy (Neurology & Psychosomatic Disorder).
- Registered member of Indian Association of Physiotherapy.
- Certified in Orthopaedic Manual Therapy.
- Certified in Dry Cupping.
- Diploma in Sports Rehabilitation.
- Registered in Health Care Professional Council of UK.
- Holder of DHA License.
- Certified in Dry Needling.
- Certified in Pelvic Floor Rehab.
- Certified in Women’s Healthcare.
- Certified in BLS & ACLS.
Ares of Expertise:
- Management of Sports Injuries.
- Orthopaedic Conditions.
- Neurological Conditions.
- Exercise therapy, Manual therapy, Joint mobilization techniques, Electro therapy and Home exercise program.
- Post Operative care of CABG & Cardiac Rehabilitation.
Book an Appointment