Dr. Sameer Al Awadhi
Dr. Sameer Al-Awadhi is a well experienced Consultant Gastroenterologist with 15 years of experience in the field. His expertise lies in treatment of diseases of the digestive system, such as diseases affecting esophagus, stomach, colon, liver, gallbladder, and pancreas.
He is a leading physician who is keen to provide unique and high-quality service, including high quality endoscopy procedures.
Dr. Sameer Al Awadhi has graduated from medical school at Aberdeen University (Scotland) and has continued his training in medicine and gastroenterology since then. He was certiﬁed by MRCP in both UK and Glasgow in 2007 and certiﬁed in Arab Board in Medicine in 2009. He also holds Gastroenterology Degree from the Royal College of UK. He has has fellowship of FRCP(UK), FRCPI(Ireland), FACG and FASGE.
- Arab Board Internal Medicine
- Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy (Including ERCP, EMR)
- Endoscopic Procedures for Obesity
- Hepatology (Acute and Chronic Liver Diseases)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Pancreatic-Biliary Diseases
Book an Appointment